Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Top Users Recent Messages Terms of service

Advanced

Re: alert New Sfakia forum

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Home
Photos
Maps

AnnouncementsLast Post
Announcementalertalertalert We have moved to a new forum alertalertalert15/11/2015 21:39
alert New Sfakia forum
11 November, 2015 17:22

Dear Sfakia-lovers,

I have just finished the first stage of developing and designing a new Sfakia forum.

It was time for a new one. The forum you are reading now is no longer maintained from the side of the software developers. That means that security issues will not be addressed, and the present forum will no longer grow with present and future developments.

The new forum is made by different software developers. It is made with responsive web design, which means that it adapts itself to the size of the screen it is looked at: desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.

The new forum is now in beta testing. You can visit it and test it. This forum will stay open until the new one is fully OK.

Unfortunately all present members will have to register again on the new forum. It is not possible to transfer data from the old to the new one.

You can visit the new forum here: [www.sfakia-crete-forum.com]

Please register again there, and play around, to get used to it. I have made a Test topic in the new General Sfakia Forum, for test posting.

To start to get to learn the new forum: the FAQ (frequently asked questions) can be found here:
[www.sfakia-crete-forum.com]

I hope you will like it!

If you have questions, see errors, if it is not working: please post there, or here. Thank you in advance.

All the best,

Erno
webmaster Sfakia-Crete.com
11 November, 2015 17:57

Hi Erno,

For some reason the new forum won't let me log-on. My original password and a new one I requested are both being rejected. Help !

D.
11 November, 2015 18:02

I have sent you a private email. I hope it will help. [It helped]

All the best,

Erno
webmaster Sfakia-Crete.com
Home
Photos
Maps

Sfakia-Crete-Forum.com - Forum Statistics

Global
Topics: 926, Posts: 3,200, Users: 331.
Our newest member Hannes.

This forum
Topics: 675, Posts: 2,502.

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Guests at the same time: 91 on 17 June, 2016

< Back to the Sfakia-Crete.com Main Page

Last update: 27 July, 2015.

Copyright © Sfakia-Crete-Forum.com 1999 - 2015. All rights reserved.