"Explosion" of covid patients in the hospitals of Crete! - 22 March, 2021
The whole country, and especially the Athens region, will stand on a razor’s edge for the next three or four weeks, as the viral load remains very high and the health system is overburdened, with no way to predict when the third wave of the coronavirus pandemic will start ebbing.
The pressure on Crete's health system is becoming more and more as the number of people hospitalized on the island became known, which records a large increase compared to what we saw last week.
The number of people now amounts to 152 with the greatest pressure being in the hospitals of Heraklion and Chania.
* Venizelio (Her) 50 patients - 40 in covid clinic - 10 in ICU
* PAGNI (Her) 47 patients - 37 in covid clinic - 10 in ICU
* Chania General Hospital 45 patients - 37 in covid clinic - 8 in ICU
* Rethymnon Hospital 7 patients - all in Covid clinic
* Agios Nikolaos Hospital 2 patients - 1 in covid clinic - 1 in ICU
* Sitia Hospital 1 patient - in covid clinic
From: https://flashnews.gr/post/455661/ekrhks ... ths-krhths