What Covid-19 measures apply to the prefectures of Crete
- 4 October, 2020
With the number of coronavirus cases constantly increasing, the country has taken a path of measures to limit the spread of Covid-19 disease.
In the latest briefing on the course of the pandemic, Undersecretary of Civil Protection and Crisis Management Nikos Hardalias announced the extension of the measures until October 12.For workplaces and employees in general it has been decided:
Mandatory teleworking at 40% for employees in the private and public sector, who perform office work or which can be done remotely.
- Travel to and from work in three waves for the State: At 7, at 8 and at 9 in the morning.
- Establish flexibility in the arrival and departure of employees in the private sector in 4 waves, within 2 hours from the beginning and end of working hours.
- Scanning checks and sanctions on employers and employees who do not comply with personal protection measures in the workplace, ie mandatory use of a mask.
- Extensive controls - tests by EODY crews at workplaces and gatherings in the congested areas of Attica and public and private sector services deemed necessary, "for the smooth running of the state and the economy", such as schools, public transport and mainly hospitals.For the protection of citizens belonging to vulnerable groups over 65 years of age, it is recommended:
- To limit their movements for the next 14 days to the absolutely necessary, always taking the appropriate protection measures.
- Avoid contact with people other than the immediate family environment and avoid transportation by public transport.What applies to the regional units of Chania, Heraklion:
- The operation of all catering stores is prohibited from 12 midnight until 05.00 the next day.
- All kinds of events have been suspended, such as parties, trade fairs, processions.
- Any kind of gathering of citizens over 9 people is prohibited for any reason, both in public and in private.
- In the dining areas a maximum number of people is allowed at each table up to 4 people, unless they are first degree relatives where up to 6 people are allowed.
- It is mandatory to use a mask both outdoors and indoors.What applies to the regional units of Rethymno and Lassithi:
Mandatory use of the mask indoors
- The operation of the shops is prohibited from 12 midnight to 5 in the morning.
Finally, a strong recommendation is addressed to the citizens over 65 years old, in Attica, but also in the whole country, for general use of a mask, as well as to avoid public and private spaces of high gathering, public services, DEKO, banks, public transport.
From: https://flashnews.gr/post/439257/ti-met ... ths-krhths