This forum's notification options Everything you want to ask, read or write about Sfakia, southwest Crete, or Crete island in general.

Erno
Site Admin

This forum's notification options

by Erno » 03 May 2016, 14:26

This forum's notification options - 3 May, 2016

There seems to be some confusion amongst forum members about not getting notifications, when a new posting or PM has arrived.

Registered forum members that are logged in can go here to set their notification options:

ucp.php?i=ucp_notifications&mode=notification_options

Please note that for all options there are 2 settings, which you can select, either, both or none:

1) notifications, which appear on the forum itself when you are logged in: the green ! Notifications button to the top right switches to orange. Click the button when orange, and you will see your notifications.

2) email notifications, which appear in your email program's inbox. Your email notifications contain a direct link to what is new.

This is how it looks:

notifications2.jpg

After making your settings, don't forget to save them by clicking the blue Submit button at the bottom there.

If you like to get a notification when a new posting arrives at a certain forum:

How do I subscribe to specific forums?

To subscribe to a specific forum, click the “Subscribe forum” link, at the bottom of page, upon entering the forum.

You can manage your forum subscriptions here:

ucp.php?i=ucp_main&mode=subscribed
All the best,

Erno
webmaster Sfakia-Crete.com